- Self-employedSole Traders & Partnerships
- Limited CompaniesFormation & Corporation Tax
- V A TRegistration & Returns
- PayrollReal Time PAYE
- LandlordsProperty Accounts
We can assist in all aspects of self-employment, from choosing the best time to start the business, the best time for your year-end, support you through the initial business registration and provide advice on all aspects of tax. We will also advise what business records should be kept.
Self assessment tax returns are becoming increasingly complex and failing to submit your return on time, or correctly, can result in substantial penalties. We use our expertise and the latest tax software to ensure that tax returns are completed efficiently, accurately and on-time.
We provide a professional and fast Limited Company formation service. Not only that, but we also advise how to start the business including how to get the effective branding and online presence.
Corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line. Our services will help to minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden.
Our services include:
• Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
• Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
• Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
• Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
• Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including
corporation tax self assessment
• Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
V A T
Ever-changing regulations and the growing demands of HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) mean that VAT can be a bit mystifying. VAT is renowned as being a typically complex subject, meaning the right advice is crucial. Our bank of knowledge on the subject means we can provide our clients with advice and assistance on a number of VAT related topics to ensure that accurate returns are made in a cost effective manner.
Our services include the following:
– Assistance of VAT registration and de-registration
– Advice on relevant VAT schemes
– The completing of VAT Returns
– Help with spreading your VAT liability
By assigning your payroll needs over to us, you will be able to devote more of your time to your organisation with the knowledge that all necessary payroll transactions and legislation will be completed efficiently, accurately and always on time.
Whether you are a sole trader or an established limited company, we build our payroll service around the specific needs of your business.
Our payroll service includes the following:
– Preparation of payslips (either emailed electronically or posted directly to your business)
– Advising of monthly HMRC payments
– Dealing of starters and leavers, P45s and P46s, etc.
– Calculation of SSP, SMP, SPP, etc.
– Electronic filing of monthly and year end RTI returns
– Dealing with any HMRC queries
Accountancy and taxation of property is a specialist area. We have the experience to work effectively with private landlords. We deal with self-assessment tax returns, accounts preparation and tax advice for all aspects of property portfolios including buy to let landlords and investors refurbishing properties to let.
We will guide you through the maze of accounting and tax issues that you encounter in the property business. We will help you to you plan effectively and to understand the valuable reliefs available to minimise your liability to Income Tax.